Go global with Tarvenn! Do you need a help to start a new venture in Central Asia, Balkans, North Africa, Middle East or CIS region?
- Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Posted by: Tarvenn
- Category: Corporations, Entrepreneurs
Today’s business environment is increasingly international and both startups and big corporations must realize how global forces are reshaping the business. Companies must look to new markets for growth and defend their businesses against the challenges posed by emerging competitors.
We help you navigate the complexities of doing business internationally. Whatever opportunities you are chasing or problems you are facing, we are here to help you.
We offer customized market entry models and advisory services to help you access new international markets.
We have exceptional knowledge and experience in New Business Development, Digital Transformation, M&A projects and Strategic Partnerships across over 40 countries. We have broad and reliable connections in Governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations, Multi-Billion Global Funds, Advisors and Founders in the countries such as Turkey, Belarus, Ukraine, Bosnia, Albania, Bulgaria, Malta, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Georgia, and Moldova.
Our team and partners with more than 100 years of collective experience are ready to help you no matter what you’re facing. Let’s solve your challenges together.
Use our International Expansion advisory service to:
- Gain a good understanding of key market entry criteria and competitors
- Determine your ideal partners
- Get a comprehensive strategic plan
- Get the support and guidance you need to ensure a successful market entry
- Determine operational and organizational model
- Get support in company building and commercial agreements
Go global with Tarvenn now…